Monday, August 15, 2011

Beautiful Bride Brandi

About a year ago I was hit with multiple orders for one necklace bib that had been featured on etsy.  I normally don't make multiples of an item, but in this case, I was able to do so, while upholding my standard that each item is one of a kind.  Every item that went out was similar in look, but uniquely different in the Vintage items it featured and the color combinations that were used.

One particular order was from a "Bride-to-be" named Brandi, who requested a Spring Bouquet bib necklace in all "Greens".  It was my favorite one that I made.  Brandi recently shared a picture of herself in her wedding gown with the necklace on.  I am proud that she chose to wear a Wrapped In Clover piece on her special day.

Thanks Brandi!


1 comment:

  1. What a stunning piece for your special day! Congratulations. You can wear this for every anniversary!

    ReplyDelete